Film Poster


This is our film poster that would tie into the Marketing campaign, using this poster on social media to appeal to our target audience.

I feel this poster is good because it includes the companies we worked with, tells you whose film it is and then the title is big and bold so people know what the film is and by the title they can maybe guess that it is a documentary (if not they will notice the producers) and lastly the still behind is included in the film, I thought the close up on a persons eye catches peoples attention and maybe provokes thoughts of looking into that persons eye and knowing the story of the film.




I got feedback on the poster above from my teacher Mrs Brookes, she said that the image in the poster didn't have enough to do with tattoos and made it look more like an indie arts film or something not tattoos so I must try and make the image behind more artsy, this meant i remade the poster on Photoshop with a screen cap from one of the clips from filming in the tattoo parlour. The shot was a reflection on a class cabinet which contained tattoo ink and I pulled focus to focus on its reflection and luckily in line with the cabinet was a tattoo artist tattooing a woman. So in the image you can see little bottles of ink, tattoo supplies, an artist, tattooing being done and all the posters of tattoos on walls. I think this portrays that the film Tatted Generation is definitely about tattoos.

This is my remake of the poster :